As your backup, archive, and disaster recovery needs grow and change, or when you experience staff changes, you may find it necessary to review your data backup solution to ensure that your business requirements for data retention, restoration, and protection are being met.
STORServer offers a comprehensive System Health Check for STORServer® Backup Appliance customers who have had their systems installed for at least a year, have experienced staff turnover, or are experiencing rapid and significant changes to their system and storage infrastructure. STORServer is known worldwide for our expertise in data backup and for defining best practices for the implementation and use of STORServer’s Backup Appliance powered by IBM Spectrum® Protect software.
A professionally certified backup expert will work with you to ensure that your backups, disaster recovery plans, and data retention policies are fine-tuned to meet your Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
The STORServer Health Check includes:
- Identification of objectives and issues with your system administrator
- Review of your hardware installation
- Data collection to determine performance and reliability problems, trends, and growth requirements
- Design and implementation of configuration changes required to best meet your needs
- Implementation of STORServer® Console as required
- Consultation with your personnel to answer technical questions, implement suggestions and perform knowledge transfer
- …and more!